Tuesday, June 25, 2013

How Have I Never Blogged About These?

I cannot believe I neglected to mention these. Several months ago (maybe even a year prior) a friend had a birthday. Low on budget, but wanting to bring a gift, I made one of my first jewelry revamps. I also made really cute wrapping (and protective packaging) out of a nice pill package, two pieces of decorative paper and some left over tissue. (You have to love a festive upcycle).

The greatest upcycle trick is all the wonderful things you can do with scraps. Look at the "bow" I made with them. In the bottom picture, you can check out the gift tag I made with a larger scrap. Just punch a whole in it, write your message, and use a metallic twist tie.

As for the bracelet, you can find the tutorial here.




















No comments:

Post a Comment